Supreme Air Products Terms and Coditions
This privacy notice applies to the personal data of consumers that is collected or used by Supreme Air Products Corp. Supreme Air Products thanks you for the interest you have shown in our company, products and services by visiting our website www.supremeairproducts.com. This privacy notice applies to all the personal data that Supreme Air Products collects when you interact with Supreme Air Products, such as when you visit our website, when you purchase Supreme Air Products products or services, and when you subscribe to newsletters.
This includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal data.
Use of your personal data
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes that are given below.
- Buying Supreme Air Products products and services online.
- Resolving consumer and/or product and services issues.
- Receiving information about Supreme Air Products products and services.
- Participating in Supreme Air Products online communities, including our social media channels/pages and blog.
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Supreme Air Products.
- Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimize customer services and continuously improve our websites.
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing Supreme Air Products to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services.
- Receiving personalized messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and on the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of the Supreme Air Products websites/social media/blog.
- To help Supreme Air Products meet its legal obligations as a pneumatic product manufacturer.
The legal basis for Supreme Air Products processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following.
- Your consent.
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party.
- Compliance with our legal obligations, including those applicable to the manufacture of medical devices.
Types of personal data we may collect
When you interact with Supreme Air Products, purchasing or returning a product or interacting with Supreme Air Products via our Supreme Air Products pages, e.g. “like us on Facebook”, we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your social media profile;
- your gender;
- your age;
- information about the products and services you have purchased;
- your usage of and activities on our Supreme Air Products pages;
- your interests;
- other information related to your online behavior; and
- information about your experience of using Supreme Air Products products to help with your application
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, and your settings on our Supreme Air Products pages, certain personal data may be shared with Supreme Air Products about your online activities and social media profiles, e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments you have posted, etc.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- your IP address;
- your cookie ID;
- your web browser;
- your location;
- the web pages you visit on our websites; and
- the advertisements you’ve viewed or clicked through.
Ways we collect your personal data
You can share your personal data with Supreme Air Products in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- your communications with Supreme Air Products. These can be product- or service-related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests that you addressed to us;
- communicating with a Supreme Air Products representative by email, phone or in writing;
- ordering a product or service via the website, in person, by phone, fax or email;
- participating in a promotion, game or competition;
- participating in a social media activity related to a Supreme Air Products promotion, e.g. clicking “like” or “share”;
- asking to receive messages on your mobile phone/device;
- subscribing to a Supreme Air Products newsletter;
- voluntarily participating in product testing or surveys;
- cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- social Listening: Supreme Air Products may search the Internet for relevant and publicly available content and use it to improve its products or services, resolve consumer issues and provide targeted marketing.
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
Sharing your personal data with others
We will never sell your personal data and only share it as outlined below.
- We may share personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties we have retained to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfilment, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- If we are required by law to obtain your consent, or otherwise believe that your consent is appropriate in the circumstances, we will obtain your consent before we share your personal data.
- Supreme Air Products will disclose personal data only in conformance with this privacy notice and/or when required by law.
When you participate in various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the personal data in your social media profile(s).
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites (and/or in combination with your settings on the Supreme Air Products pages), certain personal data may be shared with Supreme Air Products about your online activities and social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments and content you have posted/shared etc.).
Linking to other websites
During your online journey across Supreme Air Products websites, you may encounter links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from Supreme Air Products, and may have their own privacy notices, statements or policies. We strongly suggest that you review them to understand how your personal data may be processed in connection with those sites, as we are not responsible for the content of non- Supreme Air Products -owned or managed sites, or the use or privacy practices of those sites.
How we protect your personal data
We recognize and take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal data you entrust to Supreme Air Products from loss, misuse or unauthorized access. Supreme Air Products uses a variety of security technologies to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt certain types of data, such as financial information and other sensitive data.
Special information for parents
While Supreme Air Products websites are not generally targeted at children under the age of 16, it is Supreme Air Products policy to comply with the law when it requires parent or guardian permission before children’s information is collected, used or disclosed.
Supreme Air Products strongly recommends that parents take an active role in supervising the online activities of their children. If you believe we have collected personal data from a person who is under the age of 16, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete the information from our records.
Business to Business Privacy Notice
This policy also applies where individuals are dealing with Supreme Air Products as a company representative of either business customers, suppliers or business partners. The following information may also apply.